If you see in the manual action page this message (unnatural links from your site penalty), that means there is a pattern of deceptive, artificial and unnatural outbound links have been detected by Google. If you are participating in link schemes or are buying links, it is advisable to stop doing so immediately. It’s mainly because doing so for page manipulation is a violation of Google’s webmaster guidelines.
This is the reason Google considers a manual spam activity to all the pages and sections of the website which are affected by unnatural links from your site. Under the headline “side-wide matches” you will find the activities that stir your whole website, while the headline “partial matches” represents activities that stir only a specific part of the website.
What Google staff say about unnatural links from your site penalty:
What to do, if you want to lift unnatural links from your site penalty on your own (not recommended for inexperienced users):
Check out Google’s webmaster guidelines on linking first
Neglect the violations related to unnatural links fron your site by doing following steps:
- Excessive link exchange is a violation of Google’s webmaster guidelines. Therefore you should impose a limit on the same as it is very necessary. Verification of all the links that were paid for is extremely important.
- It is advisable to either change these links with other ones, or remove them, if they are causing the violations. Changing them is a good option. It can make the links not to pass PageRank which is acceptable by Google. To block links, redirect them by a page which is blocked by robots.txt and/or htaccess file.
Since Google is giving only general recommendations, it’s hard to find out what outgoing links are bad. There’re many websites having outgoing links and still not penalized like your website. What is bad outgoing link? Typical user doesn’t know that and that’s “guessing” in his eyes. Lifting this penalty on your own can really harm website and its seo/serps/traffic.
That’s why I’m here to help you lift unnatural links from your website penalty.
What I need to lift this penalty:
- Google Search Console access for my google email I’ll provide – full user
- Login, password for CMS (if there’s a cms panel for example WordPress)
- Any key changes made to website/code.
After all done, I’ll send Google Reconsideration Request. Then we have to wait for positive message. Google should answer in a week or so.